Ｑ. Payment system of japan
Ａ. The rule of Japanese payment system is below
- The wage has to be paid to the employee “over one time in a month” “at the decided day” “by the currency” and “directly”
- But if accepted by the employee, it is possible to pay to the bank account.
Security of minimum wage
- Law of the security minimum wage, the minimum wage is prescribed for each prefecture.
- Minimum wage of main prefecture in 2019 is below
- Minimum wage is increasing because of the lack of labor shortage.
（yen, hourly wage）
＊The ministry of health, labor and welfare
- Monthly salary: usually Japanese company pay wage monthly. In addition to the monthly wage pays two times bonus in summer and winter.
- Japanese wagea
a salary is consist of basic wage, (several kinds of allowance “housing,
Family and transportation etc.)
b the weight of bonus is large in wage. （private company’s bonus is usually 4-5 months of salary equivalent : Japan business federation）
- The company is increasing to introduce annual salary system. Under the Japanese legal of labor, it is advantageous for employees.
- Almost of Japanese company has retirement allowance system and the amount of allowance depends on the salary, working year and the reason of retirement.
- Those allowance is favor for employee at taxation (ex. the subject of taxation is treated as 1/2)
- The company’s reserve fund for retirement allowance is treated cost in taxation under required condition.