Ｑ. Payment system of japan
Ａ. The rule of Japanese payment system is below
- The wage has to be paid to the employee “over one time in a month” “ at the decided day” “by the currency” and “directly”
- But if accepted by the employee, it is possible to pay to the bank account.
Security of minimum wage
- Law of the security minimum wage, the minimum wage is prescribed for each prefecture.
- Minimum wage of main prefecture in 2016 is below
- Minimum wage is increasing because of the lack of labor shortage.
（yen, hourly wage）
＊The ministry of health, labor and welfare
- Monthly salary: generally in Japan companies pay wage monthly. In addition to the monthly wage pay two times bonus in summer and winter.
- Japanese wage
a Salary is consist of basic wage, several kinds of allowance such as “housing, Family and transportation etc.
b The weight of bonus is large in wage. （private company’s bonus in 2013 is 4.8 months of salary equivalent : Japan business federation）
- The company is increasing to introduce annual salary system. Under the Japanese legal of labor, it is advantageous for employees.
- Almost of Japanese company has retirement allowance system and the amount of allowance is depend on the salary, working year and the reason of retirement.
- Those allowance is favor for employee at taxation.(ex. the subject of taxation is treated as 1/2)
- The company’s reserve fund for retirement allowance is treated cost in taxation under required condition.